High on Anime, Games and Everything else

Sunday, November 27, 2005

Some interesting Websites

RANT

Found some websites that might be interesting to some of you.

First off, Ayanami Rei Compatibility Test. This is a strange one. Well, it's not that strange when you come to think about it. It basically asks you some questions and see how compatible you are with Ayanami Rei. As for me, I am 98% compatible o_0. Not a surprise to me since Rei is my ichiban favourite anime character.

Next, the Anime Quizzes - The "What [insert an anime title of your choice] character are you?" sort of questions. It's quite a treat.

This is not anime, but it's funny as. The Lord of the Ring, Chinese Engrish edition. Looks like the subtitle is done by some (one eyed) pirates and although Backstroke of the West is still my all-time favourite, this is just as funny.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home