High on Anime, Games and Everything else

Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Japanese Finale

RANT

Well, that's it. My last Japanese class for this short course. What I learnt during the past ten weeks have been, well, refreshing. I've learnt something new, and I've refreshed some of the old stuff that I learnt during high school. Next time I'm in Japan, I'm supposed to be able to buy something (more than likely anime-related), tell the time, and ask a chick for her phone number. LOL.

Far from being able to speak fluent Japanese, or watching anime un-subbed, this short course is a great start. Next one will be in Jan 2006, I am already looking forward to it.

Anyway, this last lesson is nothing more than revision. For the second half, we watched a Ghibli (as I suspeced) production. Never had a chance to finish it, though. But I'm not too disappointed, given that I've seen Nausicaa about N times already.

I can't say that I know my fellow classmates very well during the course, but I can say that I had fun. So to all you guys, thanks, and hope to see you all in the new year.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home