High on Anime, Games and Everything else

Friday, October 07, 2005

Japanese #8 already

It was a relatively small class for the eighth lesson last night. Must be the end of semester, with exams and assignments looming closer. The lesson itself concentrated on counters. General counters, to be precise.

It's like 'can i have two coffee please?'. I can't say two cups of coffee because apparently there is a specific counter for cups. So to say two cups of coffee would require a different counter from the one that I have learnt. Why can't they just have a simple counter that will count everything?

Two lessons to go for this course. There is a second course after this one some time in January next year. Just in time to finish before Uni starts in March. Now I'm in a dilemma. Should I continue to do Japanese? Or should I start Korean?

I want to do Korean as well as Japanese, but I think I can only choose one. Hmmm, such a tough choice.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home